XDC Summer Dance Camp
Xpressit’s themed summer dance camp is a unique and creative program designed for a day of fun and accomplishment. Our goal is to provide an educational and fun-filled experience that will promote self-Xpression, confidence and creativity through the art of dance. Our summer dance camp includes instruction in Stretch & Conditioning, Contemporary, Hip-Hop, Acro, Jazz and Ballrooom. In addition to instructional classes, dancers will also participate in STEAM activities, Outdoor Fun and Arts & Crafts, NEW this year is our Summer Reading Program. This will ensure that your child has manageable segments of both energetic activities and necessary downtime. Parents will be asked to pack a lunch daily as the camp does not provide meals at this time. We do however, provide bottled waters. In addition, parents must disclose any known food or drug allergies your child(ren) may have. We value children and families at Xpressit Dance Center and we are eager to leave a positive lasting imprint in their hearts and souls. Xpressit Dance Center will be following the CDC Guidelines, please follow the guidelines below:
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off will be outside the studio. No parents will be allowed inside.
- Temperature will be checked upon arrival and hands sanitized.
- Dancers will be instructed to enter their classroom and remain there for the entire duration of classes.
- Dance floor is marked at 6 ft apart and dancers will be given an area to rest, have lunch and water breaks.
- Mask must be worn to enter/exit the studio.
Xpressit Dance Center Summer Camp June 21st – August 13th 9am – 4pm
Cost $120 per camper per Week
One time Registration $60
Early Drop off from 8am – 9am Cost $25 per camper per week
Aftercare Hours 4pm – 5pm Cost $25 per camper per week